Us refers to Eri Glass Pty Ltd
Customer refers to you the person requesting assistance
Business refers to anyone anticipating to buy our products
Eri Glass Online refers to the website system
Acknowledgement of Purchase.
This agreement is made between:
Eri Glass Pty Ltd a division of Eri Glass Pty Ltd of 237 Kgosi Mampuru Str Pretoria (“the Service Provider”), together known as the "Parties".
2. Date of Agreement:
This Agreement is effective once a customer or business register on our website to use our services as either customer or business which ever applies.
3. Period of Agreement:
The period of agreement is determined by the environment in which we serve. Each order takes between 3-14 business days to be delivered after a full payment has been received to one of our agents.
Payment details are on the order form you receive after placing an order.
4. Dispute Resolution.
Where any dispute arises among the parties, agents or customers as to the performance or interpretation of this document and services of the system, the Parties will resolve the dispute in the following manner:
1. First, the Party raising the dispute must notify immediately the other Party of the dispute, providing a reasonable amount of information about the nature of the dispute.
2. Second, the Parties will communicate via email or phone call as soon as possible and attempt to resolve the dispute within 14 business days.
3. Third, if such negotiation fails, the Parties will refer the dispute to a mutually acceptable mediator, as soon as possible, to be resolved in accordance with an accepted code of mediation practice.
4. Fourth, except for urgent injunctions, only after steps (1) to (3) have been followed may a Party resort to litigation.
5. System Use (www.eriglassonline.co.za)
a. Misrepresentation, Fraudulent activities
We shall not tolerate any fraudulent applications or false misrepresentation as this is a criminal act. We however do our best to protect our valued clients.
b. Death of account Holder Customer
In the event an account holder (customer/business) dies/close we shall close the account upon receiving and verifying the death record of the foresaid client. All items owing will be sent to their next of kin.
c. Death of account Holder Business Owner
In the event an account holder (business owner) dies we shall close the account upon receiving and verifying the death record of the foresaid business owner. All items owing will be sent to their next of kin.
d. System Down Time
We do not guarantee 100% uptime of our system, however we promise a 99.997% uptime. In the event of system down time which is a period during which the server, software or maintenance is being carried out we would apologise for the inconveniences. We shall do our best to notify our clients for such events in time.
The parties confirm that this contract contains the full terms of their agreement and that no addition to or variation of the contract shall be of any force and effect unless done in writing and signed by both parties. By signing up you agree to our terms and conditions of service.